Frequently Asked Questions
All payment methods are processed by Paygate. They make use of the latest SSL encryption, which encrypts all data sent from your to Paygate in such a way, that only their servers can read it.
The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), is the world standard for secure data transmission over the Internet. SSL uses authentication and encryption technology developed by RSA Data Security Inc.
Authentication is facilitated using a One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your mobile phone.
We currently offer the following payment methods:
- Credit Cards – Visa and MasterCard
- Debit Cards – Visa and MasterCard
- InstantEFT – Powered by SID. EFT payments clear instantly, by logging you into your banking portal. Used by the following banks: FNB, Standard bank, Nedbank, Absa, Capitec
- Paypal – (Account: email@example.com)
- Direct Deposit or Manual EFT – Payments needs to be made within 48 hours of placing your order. EFT’s can take up to 2 days to clear. The order will only be dispatched once the funds reflect in our account.
Bank: First National Bank
Account Name: Africaboyz Online Car Parts and Spares
Account Number: 62771452465
Branch Name: Comm Account Services Cust
Branch Code: 210554
We go to great lengths to make sure that every product we offer on our site is in stock. However, while these cases are rare, there may be times when we are unable to fill an order due to unanticipated demand for a certain product.
When these instances happen, we issue a refund right away and notify you through email. The refund process starts as soon as the problem is determined and will take 1 - 2 days for the amount to get credited back to your account, depending on your bank.
If you have any doubt as to whether the part you are ordering is usable in your vehicle, please contact us before purchasing the part. Our knowledgeable sales team, will research the part and confirm that it is suitable.